All orders needing to be shipped will be charged a shipping fee.
David's Confections accepts cash and checks.
- David's confections have a three-week shelf life at cool room temperature.
- Up to a six-week shelf life in a refrigerator.
- Temperature plays a vital role in the storage of confections. The best temperature for
ordinary storage of confections is approximately 15° to 20° C (59° to 68° F).
- We use only the highest quality ingredients.
- Our fresh products are intended to be enjoyed promptly.
- Allow a minimum of five working days for all orders.
- Boxed truffles will be backed in a window cover box.
- Printed solid cover boxes are available upon request.
Use the contact form to place an order or inquire about our confections.